Colorado hiking and skiing is arguably some of the best in the world, and outdoor recreation is abundant in the Roaring Fork Valley and the surrounding mountains.
Bristlecone Mountain Sports in Basalt, Colorado is situated as a hub for some of the best hiking, climbing, and exploring in the Aspen valley. We are a great stopping point for outdoor clothing and equipment if you’re on your way to the Frying Pan Wilderness, White River National Forest, Maroon Bells Wilderness, and many other wilderness areas.
Our experienced staff can advise you on the best equipment for your trip, and give you great ideas as to where to play and explore.
- Outdoor and Casual Clothing for Men and Women
- Stand Up Paddle Boards and Demos
- Camping and Backpacking Equipment
- Hiking, Trail Running and Casual Footwear
- Rock and Ice Climbing Gear
- Cross Country and Skate equipment
- AT and Telemark Ski Equipment
- Yoga Clothing and Accessories
- Luggage and Travel Accessories
- Maps and Books
- AT, Telemark, Cross Country Ski Demos
- Full Service Backcountry Ski Shop
- Gift Certificates
781 E. Valley Rd. Basalt, Colorado 81621
MONDAY- SATURDAY 9am -7pm SUNDAY 10am -6pm